Thursday, August 9, 2007

What the students are wondering in Room 3!

After we watched March of the Penguins we wrote these fascinating wonderings in Room 3, that we will now endeavour to find the answers to.


Read our wonderings...
I am wondering what will happen if people keep putting garbage in the air? Jarrod
I am wondering how the peguins jump? Kaila
I'm wondering how long the penguins can survive? Sarah
I am still wondering what will happen to the penguins in Antarctica? Mia
I am wondering if all the penguins will die? Jacob
I am wondering about how the penguins dive really deep? Taungapeau
I am wondering what the penguins are doing when we are working? Caitlyn
I am wondering about the penguins they jump very hight it would be fun if we could do that? Amber
I am wondering about the seals hunting? Mirai
I am wondering how the ice gets bigger and bigger then smaller and smaller? Tamara
I am wondering how can they jump so high? Jacob
I'm wondering how the penguins deep warm on ice and in the snow? Harry
I am wondering how the mum and dad feet the baby penguin? Katelyn
I am wondering will there be any penguins left? Adie
I am wondering how the penguins jump so high? Marshall

1 comment:

Vicki Nicolson said...

You have some really thoughtful wonderings room 3. I can't wait to see your thinking and considerations for these wonderings. Keep posting your thoughts
Vicki Nicolson
Facilitator
Tai o Rapuwai ICT PD Cluster