Saturday, August 11, 2007

ROOM 1 Wonderings



To tune into our Inquiry Unit we watched “The March of the Penguins” with Room 3 and Room 5. We then made our own collage penguins and added our wonderings. Here is a list of our wonderings:

I wonder how the babies die? Elizabeth
I wonder how they walk? Aliya
I wonder why they have got beaks? Alicia
I wonder where the bird came from? Tyla
I wonder why the dad brings up the wee bit of food and feeds it to the baby? Rory
I wonder how they crack the egg (hatch)? Naquoia
I wonder why they die? Nicole
I wonder how they grow up? Sam
I wonder why the grown-ups feed the babies? Aidan
I wonder how they were born? Hope
I wonder how they swim? Cameron
I wonder what they eat? Turi
I wonder how the egg hatched? Jayden
I wonder why penguins are black and yellow and white? Danya

1 comment:

Vicki Nicolson said...

What wonderful wonderings room 1. I'm looking forward to seeing your musings and reflections on these wonderings. Keep up the good questioning.
Vicki Nicolson
Facilitator
Tai o Rapuwai ICT PD Cluster